Tuesday 10 April 2012

'Allo 'Allo

Signed Book

David Janson (19/10/2010)

Armed with my 'Allo 'Allo book this was actually the key thing I wanted signed from the Keeping Up Appearances production at Hull New Theatre. David Janson was hall of fame friendly and seemed genuinely happy that I actually knew who he was (more on that on the Hard Day's Night entry).

Kim Hartman (21/10/2010)

Unfortunately on the 19th, Kim Hartman left through a different entrance to the one I was waiting at (old reliable), but my brother out the kindness of his heart offered to take me back a couple of days later. As luck would have it, she came within minutes from the stage door entrance. She was very, very friendly and happy to sign my book, firstly on her Helga character page (pictured below) and on the front page with Janson's signature. Hall of fame all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment