Monday 9 April 2012

Extras Series 1

Signed DVD Cover

Shaun Williamson (26/10/2009)

Shaun Williamson was first time waiting outside a theatre venue - all my in person autographs up until this point where in sit-down signing settings - so to be honest I didn't know what to expect - would Shaun Williamson be willing to stop and sign or would they want to rush to their hotel or pub, thankfully Williamson was out within 10 - 15 minutes and he instantly took those fears away, he was very, very friendly and signed 4 things for me (he would have signed more if I had it) and even talked to me a bit about Extras and the disappointment as an actor that he wouldn't get to do more. An awesome first experience.

Les Dennis (28/01/2010)

Les Dennis was appearing at the theatre as one of the teachers in a production of High School Musical. I arrived there just before the show was finishing and have to say it was pretty embarrassing waiting there among the tweens and parents for only one of the actors, a lot of kids where obviously waiting for the signatures of the high schoolers, but luckily - probably because of an easier costume then others, he was out within about 10 minutes. He signed the DVD cover for me and he didn't come across as the most friendly of people, he wasn't arrogant or anything just a little bit cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment